Blockchain and the Rise of Web 3.0: Priceless insights for 2020 and Beyond
- Reward-based web 3.0 browsers are here.
- Blockchain IS web 3.0.
- Web 3.0 based crypto is expanding market consumption.
- All web activity can be rewarded in web 3.0.
- Secure web 3.0 browser based cryptos such as Spyce and BAT token.
- The real players will rise in 2020.
It seems that the bulls are coming back. Party on 2020! From volcano eruptions to global economic instability, nothing seems to be able to deter the current excitement and momentum in the blockchain industry. As Ethereum 2.0 becomes official, you may realize that the real big players may surface in 2020. Perhaps you have noticed that reward-based-web is the direction we are headed. Notice carefully how the industry is slowly shifting away from centralized monetization to P2P reward-based-web applications. Does web 3.0 ring a bell? If you intuitively feel excited about the word ‘reward-based-web’, you are in for a treat as we will share hidden gems in the industry which are just about to take off. Perhaps you will be rewarded with wealth and fame or maybe a full exciting career out of it based on the information we will provide here.
For decades, technologists have been debating the definition of web 3.0. Some claimed that it would be an AI based web fabric, while others speculated that there would be improved 3D graphics applied. They were not wrong, but the biggest factor in defining web 3.0 turned out to be the aspect of decentralized ownership. Keeping the long story short, blockchain IS web 3.0. Some of us already know that the wonders of decentralization can bring us more transparency for information sharing and reward distribution structure to our society eventually. However, which blockchain? Notice how the market is still saturated with forks of identical blockchain offerings claiming better transition speed.
Fear ye not because the real opportunity lies ahead. If you are still here with a positive mindset and survived the wipe out of bear market, you are in for a serious mind-blowing ride in 2020. What if I told you that a new browser-based project is capable of allowing non-blockchain consumers to adopt all currently available major blockchain ecosystem – dApps based on Ethereum, EOS and TRON- without having any prior knowledge of what blockchain is, or how it works. In fact, their current users won’t even notice it is based on blockchain technology. Based on this, you may or may not realize the blockchain illiterate mainstream consumer may finally experience decentralization. Take a moment to process that. Here is the Osiris dAppstore promo video.
You may already know that decentralized applications or dApps is the name of the game. What if I told you that this browser is free and allows you to use major blockchain applications without even differentiating them with traditional applications that the 99% of the population are already familiar with. That is not the best part though. What if I told you that their Spyce token is also starting to move towards adoption in purchase of real physical goods. If you are able to see the value this new technology has to offer, you’d be definitely interested in the Osiris browser with the dAppstore.
Learn How to Experience web 3.0 Play-to-Earn applications via Osiris
The following are noteworthy facts about this rising Initiative :
- Userbase has expanded exponentially within the last 4 months currently 140,000.
- Most of their users are new to blockchain as it is a ready-for-consumption product. Even my grandma can use it!
- The Osiris is the only browser that has a true native web 3.0 rendering capability. This concept is still confusing, but it seems like it is essential for all dApps.
- It has a built-in blockchain dAppstore that requires the browser to run. I think the quality is not perfect, but it is the first of its kind.
- It has a built-it dAppstore which is the equivalent of the AppStore for blockchain apps.
- It has a default ad-blocking feature and provides faster browsing than traditional browsers. Nothing special as Brave also has this.
- Their token called Spyce is the standard currency which can be swapped between other major ecosystem dApps listed in their dAppstore.
- It’s currency Spyce is aggressively being listed in multiple exchanges. This could be good for investors as they want to see more trading volume.
- It has built-in free fast VPN for added anonymity layer, and fights web censorship.
- It abolishes mass surveillance by preventing your information from leaking into the hands of 3rd parties. This remains to be seen in the long term. I hope they don’t become the next evil Google.
- Spyce is also being adopted into other noteworthy projects.
- It has more projects under development- such as a transparent decentralized search engine.
- Don’t forget to check out some of the links regarding partnerships they have. Some of them are quite significant.
- The project seems to be in development since 2017 but they started focusing on listing their token only recently in 2020.
The main challenge for them now seems to be handling so many technical specifications under 1 masterpiece of a software. However, browsers entail high complexity codework and it requires deep focused diligent work ethics to pull through by default. Based on the facts I shared above, they seem to have proven worthy of attention. Personally, I am confidently adding them to my portfolio.
If you are interested in securing some of their tokens at an attractive price check out this special offer as they have just listed their crytocurrency Spyce on Probit Exchange. Should you decide to buy SPYCE using PROB, a 15% Bonus will be given to you, while a 10% bonus awaits those who buy SPYCE using USDT, BTC, ETH, and XRP.
Another way of acquiring Spyce would be through airdrops via their social media channels, the more you accumulate while it’s still cheap the better.
Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/dnet_official/
A final way to earn Spyce would be by playing or using dApps through their dAppstore. I have spent more than 30 hours on their dAppstore. It was not easy but I was able to actually play Cryptokitties and MyCryptoHeroes without any technical procedures. As an early adopter, I did manage to make some Ethereum by selling NFTs through their browser. It was not easy, but it did work. Try it out.
Spyce IEO and Listing on Probit : http://bit.ly/2vliNPV